Pinayas is selling quality pine nuts in both the domestic and international markets and that is its main and sole activity. It is a company that is growing and the exporting strand represents a significant share of its sales.
We plan with our quality policy to be a responsible and updated organization, recognized mainly for a quality standard that fully meets our customers’ expectations. We are also committed to continually improve our service, as well as the high standards of excellence on the quality of our pine nuts.
We defined a policy of production fully aware of how the quality factor is important to our customers. Both with national and international customers, the truth is that we ensure a genuine, close and transparent business relationship..
In order to attempt to constantly improve our service, Pinayas is committed to the following principles:
- To have a pleasant working environment and installations with excellent conditions, fully adequate for our employees to perform their duties;
- To assess regularly our suppliers and require rigor in the quality of the products supplied; to keep good communication with them, ensuring full quality and food safety of the pine nuts;
- To secure the supply of air, water, energy and other services in order to produce reliable products for the customer, ensuring alongside the well-being of workers;
- To minimize the environmental impact of the activities developed among the community and to ensure the rationalization of the resources involved;
- To continuously improve waste management of gas emissions and to make a proper management of water and energy;
- To provide adequate training to our employees to enable them to develop their skills in order to perform their activities at a high level;
- To ensure the trust and loyalty of customers and partners to meet and exceed their expectations;
- To keep the high and accurate demands in terms of safety, hygiene and health at work, having the aim of reducing the risk of accidents in all operations involved;
- To disseminate the aims underlying this policy, creating monitoring indicators towards continuous improvement.
In order to achieve the commitments mentioned before, Pinayas sets out goals every year and releases them internally. These goals are regularly assessed to ensure their effective achievement.
The management and employees of Pinayas clearly identify with the commitments set out above and undertake to work with determination in achieving the established goals thus, demonstrating the importance of this document and all provisions and procedures that are implicit to it.
1 - Picking
- Between September and October the pine cones harvesting is done. These pine cones remain stored during the cooler months;
2 - Factory
– Between the summer months we process the pine nuts collection, preparation, analysis and storage;
3 - Order
– Choose the type and amount of pine nuts you want. Would you like to taste it? Just ask for your sample.
4 - Transportation
– Filtering impurities, sorting and packaging to suit you. Transport to Europe by sea or air.
5 - Later
– After-sales service. Satisfied customer.